One of the most important decisions parents make is choosing a strong educational program for their child. At any time during the school year, families may request an appointment to meet with us and tour the school. During the school year, we would also encourage scheduling a "shadow day" where your child(ren) will have the opportunity to spend a day in the NTCS classroom. This affords us the opportunity to evaluate your child's needs, and for your child to become more comfortable with potential peers and teachers. This, in combination with the student's previous school history and records, will help us discover how we can best work together to serve the academic needs of your child.
The following steps are required for applying for admission:
- Schedule an appointment for a family interview.
- Complete the application form and return it along with your $50 non-refundable application fee to the school office. (Download Form)
- Distribute the following forms and ask that they be completed and returned to the NTCS office as soon as possible:
- Pastor Recommendation form (Download Form)
- Release of Records form (current school)
- English Teacher Evaluation form (Gr. 7-12) (Download Form)
- Teacher Recommendation form (Gr. 1-6) (Download Form)
- Submit to NTCS copies of last two most current report cards and results of latest standardized testing (i.e., Stanford Achievement, California Achievement, Iowa Test, or MCAS), along with any IEP or other educational evaluation.
- Schedule a "shadow day" for your student to visit for a day in his/her current grade level, at which time an evaluation will be conducted for students applying for grades 1-12. Preschool and Kindergarten applicants may be required to come on a separate day for screening.
Please allow up to two weeks for a formal decision regarding your child's admission once the school receives all requested documents and evaluations.
New Testament Christian School admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational, admissions, financial aid policies or in athletics or other School-administered programs.