Statement of Faith
New Testament Christian School is an integral part of the New Testament Baptist Church. We believe it is a vital and necessary ministry. Because our church and school are one and the same, we espouse the same doctrinal position for both.
- We believe the whole Bible is the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
- We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary, a virgin, and is the Son of God.
- We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.
- We believe that He arose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
- We believe that Christ is the only High Priest, and we do not need the intercession of any man.
- We believe that Christ will come again in person, bodily, visibly to establish His kingdom on the earth.
- We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again (John 3:3).
- We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord's death, burial and resurrection.
- We believe that Christ keeps those who are truly born again (II Timothy 1:12; John 10:28).
- We believe that all Christians are called to avoid sinful practices, and to live their lives for Christ (II Corinthians 6:17; II Peter 1:2-9).
- We believe that the church is a body of believers who are meant to share the gospel with the world around them.
- We believe that at Christ's coming in the air, the bodies of the dead in Christ shall be changed and glorified, and without dying, those living shall be caught up to be with The Lord ( I Thessalonians 4:13-17; I Corinthians 15:51-53).